Fire protection for expansion joints
AF JOINT is a fireproof joint cover EI 180 certified under EN 1366-4 for the fireproof protection of vertical and horizontal expansion joints of nominal size between 30
and 600 mm. The system is EI 120 certified under EN 1364-4 for the protection
of openings between floors and curtain walls.
|Weight:||0,80 kg /m|
Choose the quantity (m)
Click here to view the Shopping cart.
An important product feature is the certified application pattern, i.e. with the product flush with the side of the wall or floor directly exposed to fire. This allows it to be applied at any height of the opening, allowing work from above when there is reduced accessibility from below.
- Expansion joints;
- Openings between floor and curtain walls.
- Class EI 180 (EN 1336-4) joints on rigid wall;
- Class EI 180 (EN 1336-4) joints on rigid floor;
- Class EI 120 (EN 1364-4) curtain wall openings.
Packaging and Storage
The product remains unchanged if kept under normal storage conditions.
2. choose and combine one or more AF JOINT based on the joint dimensions.
The dimension of the AF JOINT protection must equal the maximum width
that the joint can reach and increased by at least 5%.
(If necessary, trim the gasket with a cutter);
3. insert the AF JOINT protection by compressing it;
4. in its expansion phase, AF JOINT stays in place inside the joint;
5. for joints larger than 200 mm, smooth with AF SEAL W sealant.
Reason to choose AF Joint
no additional product for covering joints up to 200 mm;
finished product, ablative coating already applied;
simple and quick to apply.
ETA Certification_AF JOINT
Per poter scaricare questo documento è necessario effettuare il login